Thread: How to repair Nokia 5300 mobile ?

How to repair Nokia 5300 mobile ?

Hi friends
    I am in a serious trouble and want the help from you guys. I have the Nokia 5300 Xpress Music mobile phone and yesterday it dropped in the swimming pool water by mistake from my hand. But the cell phone is starting and giving some problems in the start up process. And after some time the display goes off. What should i do now to repair this mobile phone by myself?
    Thank you for giving me your precious time and solution to this problem.

Re: How to repair Nokia 5300 mobile ?

As you said you dropped your Nokia 5300 Xpress Music phone in the water of the swimming pool. This is the very serious problem. Generally mobile phones does not start after falling in the water but you are very lucky because your cell phone is atleast starts and errors comes after that. I will suggest you that you should use the hair dryer. Because the hair dryer Gives out the hot air and this hot air will dry up your mobile circuits and board. Open the panel of the cell phone and start the hair dryer. This will dry up all the water present in the circuit board of the mobile phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You are saying that your mobile phone is starting and all the problem is coming after start up. You can use hair dryer for drying up the water from the mobile circuits. If you are not having hair dryer then open your mobile phone and keep it inside the uncooked rice. This will absorb all the moisture present in the mobile phone. Altough this is not the technical solution for your problem but this works sometimes.

If you have tried all these techniques to solve the problem of your mobile phone and yet not succeeded then this is the very serious problem. This cannot be solved by you. You do not know the exact problem of the mobile phone that which part of the mobile phone is damaged due to water. Take your mobile phone to repairing center. You should go to repairing center as soon as possible because if you will contact them later then it is possible that the mobile phone will be completely dead by that time. Repair your Nokia 5300 mobile as soon as possible.