Thread: Fingerprint reader problem of HP Pavilion dv4 laptop

Fingerprint reader problem of HP Pavilion dv4 laptop

Hello everyone,
    I have purchased the HP laptop and the model of the laptop is HP Pavilion dv4. I purchased it two weeks before. At that time fingerprint reader was working nicely. But now it is not working. The error message comes that the fingerprint reader should be connected first.
    I do not know what is this issue? Please give me the solution of this issue.

Re: Fingerprint reader problem of HP Pavilion dv4 laptop

The fingerprint reader of your laptop is not working. But it was working when you purchased the laptop two weeks ago. This is the very simple problem of your laptop. You are using HP Pavilion dv4 laptop. This is the problem of the driver for the fingerprint reader device. Your system is not detecting the software installed to use the fingerprint reader. You can simply solve this problem by reinstalling the driver software for the fingerprint reader device.

The HP company does not provides the Drivers CD with the laptop. So you have to first download the driver for your fingerprint reader from the official website of the HP. Go to website and select supports and drivers over there. Then you can see the search window. enter the product or the model number of your laptop. The entire drivers list will be shown to you. Download the drivers software whichever is required. I will suggest you that you should download all the drivers for your laptop for future needs. Download and install the drivers.

If you cannot download the drivers for your laptop for any reason or you do not have the internet connection at your place. In this situation you can just call up the HP service center , they will come at your place and take your laptop for repairing or for upgradation. Because you have purchased this laptop only two weeks before. So your HP Pavilion dv4 laptop is still under the warranty period. They will resolve your problem properly.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's