Thread: Restore factory setting of Compaq Presario cq60 laptop

Restore factory setting of Compaq Presario cq60 laptop

Help Please !!! I am using the Compaq Presario cq60 laptop. My laptop is full of data. There are some of my personal pictures and videos. I have never taken any backup from my laptop. Now I want to reset its factory settings. How should i do that, can anybody suggest me the proper way as i do not want to lose any of my data.

Re: Restore factory setting of Compaq Presario cq60 laptop

As you do not want to lose your important data. You can back up you files to some external hard drive. It is the best way to make your data safe. As it is obvious that whenever you restore you factory settings, this process will delete all your data. After backing up your files reboot your computer and during the first part of start up keep on pressing F11 key. This will successfully restore your all settings.

I have a simplest solution to restore your HP Compaq Presario CQ60. But before you do any restore make sure that you have taken all the backup of your laptop. " HP Compaq Presario CQ60-214DX XP Windows Restore Disk " is the solution for your problem. This disk will almost do everything automatically as it needs to select very rare things manually. If you are using the different operating system and your laptop is showing errors like no sound or no internet or bad graphics the this CD will fix your problem for sure.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

To restore factory settings of your Compaq Presario cq60 laptop, you should back up files first of all. To back up your files you can use some Compact Disk as a medium to store data in it. Once you have done with your back up procedure then restoring the factory settings will not be a big deal to you. Just go to the start menu of your laptop then got to the pc help and tools, There you will see Recovery Manager. Inside this Recovery Manager choose options as per your choices.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"