Thread: Sony NWZ-B143F data transfering problem

Sony NWZ-B143F data transfering problem

I have just owned a sony NWZ-B143F walkman mp3 player, it has great features as built-in USB connection to computer or laptop , FM tuner / Rec & Play etc. how can i connect my sony walkman to computer as i want to upload it with latest songs, video and wallpapers? Is there any extra thing require to connect it to the computer?

Re: Sony NWZ-B143F data transfering problem

Your Sony NWZ-B143F is a walkman mp3 which have great features it provide you with memory space of 4 GB which is enough for a mp3 player. to transfer data from your computer to mp3 you need to have the connector i.e. usb cable which will be plug-in in both mp3 as well as in computer to connect and transfer the data.

You need to install the driver in your computer for your Sony NWZ-B143F mp3 player you have to use the CD which comes with the mp3 player. CD contain software which you can install in your computer to get the driver using which you can connect your mp3 to computer and can upload and download the data to your mp3.

You can connect to computer using the built-in USB provided. you can effortlessly Drag-and-drop music from the computer also videos, photos between computer and Walkman with the help of software like Content Transfer provided by sony with USB connection provided. it will solve the issue you are facing while transferring the data between computer and your mp3

You may be missing MTP(Media Transfer Protocol) you can go for setting like:
    Go to control panel there select System in which select Hardware click on device Manager and select USB controllers then Right-click on USB mass storage device Select Update Driver after which go to hardware Update Wizard appears select Install from a list or specific location just Click Next where you see tag as 'Please choose your search and installation' options select driver to install' then Click next. At this point you should see drivers for USB mass storage device.