Thread: Predictive text in Samsung F480i

Predictive text in Samsung F480i

Hello to all of you,
    I have bought the second hand Samsung F480i mobile phone. I send lots of messages in entire day. I want to start the Predictive text facility of my mobile phone but i am not able to do so. That is why i am asking you to guide me in enabling this feature of my mobile phone. Because if this feature will be activated tell i can save my some time rather than typing the whole words in the messages.
    please reply to me.
    Thank you.

Re: Predictive text in Samsung F480i

Predictive texting is a technology to give input more commonly on the mobile phones for faster accessibility. This technology allows us to enter some common words by pressing a single key for every letter instead of typing whole sentences. This is to simplify the message writing , emails and address books etc. Press the key for the word which starts from the letter which you are pressing. This will show you the letters automatically. But that word should be in the mobile dictionary. This helps us in spelling mistakes. this reduces the chances of spelling mistakes.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

The predictive texting is also known as T9, which indicates the text on the 9 keys. T9 technology is the patent for mobile phones for the predictive text technology. This technology was invented by the Tegic Communications but now this company is under the Nuance Communications. This technology is now adapted by every cell phone maker. Nokia, Samsung , Sony Ericsson are some well known brands in cell phone industry which uses T9 (predictive texting).

You are using the Samsung F480i mobile phone and you want to activate the
    Predictive texting of your mobile to write the messages quickly. You can activate Predictive texting or T9 in your cell phone in two ways.
    1- By pressing # key
    2- by manually selecting from message options
    Press the # key of the mobile phone until you get the T9 indication at the top of the screen where the writing language is shown. and the other method is to select options when you are writing the message , select the writing language and then select the T9 from there.
    Now you can write your SMS faster and error free.