Thread: Want to use Qibla Compass Locator in mobile

Want to use Qibla Compass Locator in mobile

Hello, I am using the HTC mobile. I am working on ship. As i am from muslim community i always need to know about compass directions to do my prayer. I have heard about Qibla Compass Locator from one of my friend. Can anybody tell me how can i have it on my mobile?

Re: Want to use Qibla Compass Locator in mobile

There are some simple steps to have Quibla Compass Locator on your mobile. Your mobile device need to have some advance features to run Quibla Compass Locator on your mobile. One of the feature to use it is, your mobile should be having Symbian Operating System as it works on only those mobiles which works on symbian operating system. And other condition is that you mobile should be a smartphone to have Quibla compass.

Qibla Compass or you can say Qibla Locator is the best software to find out the most accurate directions when you are on ship. But the thing is that you should be having java enabled phone to use it on your mobile. As you said that you are using the HTC phone then mostly it will be a java enabled phone. But still it would be better if you check it before you try to use it.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Mostly all of us can easily say that where the North direction is but still we can not say that in which direction the quibla is. For this purpose the Quibla compass candirect you in a proper way that you want. If you can manage to use computer then i suggest you to connect your mobile directly to the computer. And you will find n number of websites to download Quibla Compass. Once you have downloaded it just transfer it your mobile. In another way you can have it on your mobile more easily if any one from your friend have it on their mobile, you just have to send it to your phone via Bluetooth.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's