Thread: How to remove jailbreak from iPhone?

How to remove jailbreak from iPhone?

Hi,
    I recently bought second hand iphone from eZone. It works fine and it is in very good condition. It has many installed application. From installed application I don't like one jailbreak-program called 'blackra1n'. I don't want this application on my iphone. I want to delete it completely. Can any one tell me How to remove jailbreak from iPhone? Please help me.
    Thanks in advanced.

Re: How to remove jailbreak from iPhone?

You can not directly remove jailbreak from your iphone. It will either delete your all important data or it may cause damage to your iphone. You have to restore your iphone using iTunes. If you don't know how to restore your iphone just try following steps:
    First connect your iphone to your computer -> Now format your iphone normally -> Open iTunes -> in the right hand side you can see Restore button -> Click on restore button(Restore process installed new version of OS in you iphone ) -> now you can see that your iphone has new version of OS, it means that now your iphone don't have any other third party application.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

You can easily remove jailbreak from your iphone. First go to menu -> then click on application -> where you can find jailbreak icon -> just hold down that icon until small cross sign appeared on that icon ->once that cross sign appears click on it -> it will asked you whether you want to delete or not -> click on yes -> now your jailbreak application will automatically deleted.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Once you installed jailbreak in iphone then you can not delete it easily. In this you have to restore it from iTunes. I suggest you restore your iphone using iTunes. If you still unable to delete that application then you have to contact your nearest apple store to fix this problem.
    I hope my suggestion will help you.