Thread: call recorder in Samsung u800 mobile

call recorder in Samsung u800 mobile

Hello guys over there, i have bought the new Samsung mobile last week. The phone model is Samsung U800. As i said i am using it from past one week. But i am not able to find the call recorder in this mobile phone. Does this mobile phone have this feature? Give me the details of this mobile phone about the call recording function. If this phone does not have this function then what can i do for recording the conversations.

Re: call recorder in Samsung u800 mobile

Dear friend The call recording functions is available in all the cell phones. It is very easy to record the call when you are talking to someone on your Samsung U800 mobile phone. When you record the conversations going on your mobile phone then some beeps comes in the time interval of 4-5 seconds. This indicates that the conversation is been recorded by the call recorder software of the cell phone.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

You can record the calls by selecting the 'call record option' from options while you are talking on the mobile phone. Afterwords you can listen this recorded calls in the audios or recorded audio clips in your mobile phone. You can also change the saving location of this recorded audios from settings.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

It is very rare that the mobile manufacturer like Samsung does not provide the call recording feature in their mobile phones. But suppose if this Samsung U800 cell phone does not have this feature than you can download software for recording calls. But remember that the software you are installing in the phone should be compatible with your mobile phone. There are several call recording sofware available in the market. You can download one or you can go to the mobile shops they will install the softwares for you.