Thread: LG ku990i video playback problem

LG ku990i video playback problem

Hi guys, i am having a serious problem with my cell phone. I have LG ku990i mobile phone. But this mobile phone is unable to play videos on the internet and the videos downloaded from the internet. What could be the reason of this problem? Is there any software which should be installed in my cell phone to play the videos. Suggestions from you guys are required.

THANKS.
    Last edited by Filiberto; 03-12-2009 at 12:32 AM.

Re: LG ku990i video playback problem

You are getting a serious problem with your mobile. You have LG ku990i cell phone. But you cell phone is not able to play videos on the internet. The possible reason for this problem can be the Internet itself. To play videos online in your cell phone , it requires high speed to buffer the videos. It is possible the internet speed is slow in your mobile phone because of which the videos are not played on the internet. If the internet speed is sufficient to play videos on the internet then it might be the settings problem of internet to play videos online. Check the settings and make the changes wherever required.

First you should check the internet speed and the internet settings of your LG ku990i , if there is no problem with these settings then it is possible that your cell phone does not have the latest flash player installed or your flash player is not working properly. Install the latest flash player in your cell phone. This will solve the problem of video playback on the internet. After installing the flash player restart your mobile phone.

The other problem with your LG ku990i mobile is that the video player of your mobile phone is not able to play some of the video files. That can be because of the unsupported video file formats. This mobile phone supports MP4 video files by default. So , to play other file in your mobile phone you should first convert those videos in MP4 format. Or else you can install the software for your mobile phone which can play different types of video files.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's