Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

iPhone not recognized in iTunes in Windows7 Ultimate 32 bit

Portable Devices

Old 02-12-2009

iPhone not recognized in iTunes in Windows7 Ultimate 32 bit

I have dell laptop which is running windows 7. I recently bought iphone from apple store. I installed iTunes in laptop. When I tried to connect my iphone to computer I unable to synchronize with itunes. When I connect my iphone to other computer which has windows xp or vista it works very well there. I don't know what happened with my laptop. Please help me.

Old 02-12-2009

Re: iPhone not recognized in iTunes in Windows7 Ultimate 32 bit

As per your information I think that you might had downloaded itunes of 64 bit version. If your OS has 32 bit version and your other software has 64 bit version then that software will not run on your computer. I suggest you to download itunes with 32 bit version and then try to synchronize your iphone.
I think this will help you.
Old 02-12-2009

I also had the same problem then some one said me that uninstall itunes and install new version of itunes. Then I uninstall itunes and install new version of it, now my iphone works very well with itunes. You also have to try this process to overcome this problem.
I think this will help you.
Old 02-12-2009

I think there is some driver related issue in your laptop. I suggest you tried to download new usb drivers of widows 7 and install it properly. Then now try to connect your iphone. If you still have the same problem then there is iphone connection issue. In this case you have to contact your nearest apple store and take advantage of your warranty.
I hope my advise will help you.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,