Thread: Power saver mode on Motorola RAZR V3c

Power saver mode on Motorola RAZR V3c

Hello guys i have a Motorola RAZR V3c mobile phone. The phone is running well but it is giving only one problem. When i try to open the music player or some videos on the mobile it gives the message that the power save mode is on and cannot start the application. I only know that the power save mode increases the time of the battery. I do not know what is this problem? How can i solve this thing?

Re: Power saver mode on Motorola RAZR V3c

Hi friend, You are right about the POWER SAVE mode of the Motorola RAZR V3c mobile phone. This mode saves the power of the battery to last longer than the normal time duration. You cannot start any application like Music player , video player etc when the mobile phone is in the POWER SAVER mode. Because this applications require more power to start and run as compare to other applications. So, that is why the phone is asking to turn off the power saver mode to start these applications.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

So your mobile is on the POWER SAVER mode and you cannot listen music and watch videos on your cell phone without removing the power saver mode. By removing power saver mode all the application of your Motorola RAZR V3c mobile will start. You can remove the power saver mode of your mobile phone by just pressing Switch ON/OFF key. Press this key and select this mode from the available list here. Now your mobile will come to the General Mode. Now you can start all the application of your cell phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If you are not getting the power save option by pressing ON/OFF key then you can find this in the phone settings. Go to the phone settings of your mobile phone and search the power saver mode. Select this option and disable or turn off this setting. Now you will be able to access all the applications of your Motorola RAZR V3c mobile. But the battery duration will be reduced after disabling this setting.