Thread: Formatting Sony Ericsson k750i

Formatting Sony Ericsson k750i

Hello friends, i want to format my mobile phone because it is not working properly.I am using Sony Ericsson k750i mobile phone. But i do not know the format code for Sony mobiles like Nokia. Is there any code for formatting Sony ericsson mobile phones? Please provide me any alternate solution if you know?

Re: Formatting Sony Ericsson k750i

The first thing i will suggest you that do not format your Sony Ericsson k750i phone without knowing the problem. Because formatting will delete all the data of your cell phone memory which is very important and valuable to you. And you do not want to loose these data like contacts , memos and other important things. First make the factory setting because some times the problem is very small and it is solved by making factory setting. After this your mobile will come to the initial settings.

If your problem is not solved by the Restoring mobile to its factory setting. then you can format your device using master reset. This will format your phone totally. Every data , every settings and all other things. I suggest you that take the backup of all your data before MASTER RESET of your Sony Ericsson k750i mobile phone. This will surely solve your problem. You will be asked for the password to do this. Enter the default password of your mobile phone mentioned in the user guide or enter the password if you have changed the default password.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

If you do not want to format your mobile phone yourself. then you can go to mobile repair shop or Sony Ericsson Mobile service center. Tell them your problem they will format it or tackle the problem with appropriate solution to your mobile problem. Or you can flash Flash the cell phone which will solve each and every problem of your mobile phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"