Thread: Replace ram of Toshiba U200

Replace ram of Toshiba U200

I have a old Toshiba U200 laptop. The laptop is giving out RAM beep on the boot time. This can be a ram issue. I have a spare ram for my laptop. But the thing which lacks here is that I had never opened any laptop. I had worked mainly on desktop system. I need some simple and appropriate steps to insert a new ram in the above laptop.

Re: Replace ram of Toshiba U200

For starters take the example of a Toshiba U200 which memory modules are placed under the keyboard. For example, so if you had bought two strips of 1 GB of ram each, and the notebook has 2 slots (slots) that are already taken by two strips of 512 megabytes We must therefore remove the old strips of ram 2x512MB to 2x1GB put in place and thus have twice the RAM. It is better if you show this to a technician instead of repairing on your own
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Let's start by looking at the underside of the laptop, because often the memory chips are there, under a small hatch to unscrew. In this case, if you look at the parts that stand out, we see a trap unscrew able (1) in which there is the hard drive for laptops (a memory stick slot is much smaller and here we recognize a location of the size of a disk drive 2.5 "laptop if you've already seen). We identify Another part is removed but can be removed without notice and saw directly that it is the battery PC, what we know right away with the usual given the length location.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The hardware setting of a laptop system is much more complicated than a desktop system. It has minor delicate parts which can be destroyed if not handled properly. If you are familiar then just unscrew the lower end and then remove the keyboard. The RAM is located just beneath the surface. You can tilt it upwards and remove it out.