Thread: formatting nokia 7210 supernova

formatting nokia 7210 supernova

Hello friends, i am using the Nokia 7210 supernova mobile phone. But from past 2 days my cell phone is giving some problems. It gets switched of automatically. Then i have to switch on it again. It happens frequently. I think this is the problem of the virus. So, to solve this problem i want to format my mobile phone? But i do not know how to format this cell phone?
    Last edited by Balamohan; 01-12-2009 at 02:27 AM.

Re: formatting nokia 7210 supernova

You are using Nokia 7210 supernova and it gets switched off by itself in some regular time interval. This can be the problem of virus. Scan your mobile phone for viruses using proper anti-virus tool. Find and delete the virus. If it is not the problem of the virus then firstly , restore the factory settings. Which will solve the problem of your cell phone. To restore factory settings go in the settings of the mobile phone and select the restore factory settings from the options. Enter the default password (if you have not change it).The default password is provided in the user guide of the mobile phone.

If you are not able to solve the problem of Nokia 7210 supernova by restoring the mobile phone to the factory settings than check the memory card of the mobile phone which is inserted in the cell phone. Because it is possible that the memory card is creating this problem. The memory card may be damaged or it can be corrupted. Because of which this the phone is restarted in some time interval or when you try to access the content of the memory card. Properly format your memory card or change it.

If your problem is not solved by any of the above mentioned solutions then you can format your mobile phone by pressing *#7780# on your mobile phone but remember that formatting will delete all the data of your mobile phone. So take a backup of your mobile phone before formatting it. But it is Better to Flash the cell phone rather than formatting it. Take your cell phone to the mobile service center. They will format your cell phone properly.

hi friend .. i am using nokia supernova 7210 i need to format it but when u go to restore factory it asks for security code but i don no how to do it or find out the security code to be entered ..... 12345 code also is not working ....... now wat to do ... pleas help

but it asking for security code when ur press ur above mentioned code wat to do >>>> 12345 is not working

Quote Originally Posted by joelbosco View Post
    12345 code also is not working ....... now wat to do ... pleas help
    Basically the default code in Nokia mobiles use to be 12345. But as you saying it is not working give a try to 00000. If still it is not working than you might have changed it but you dont remember it now. In this case, there is only ONE option, that is Firmware update. Best part is that while doing firmware update, it wont ask for any password and after completing the update, that code get reset to 12345.