Thread: How To Install Windows Live Messenger on Iphone

How To Install Windows Live Messenger on Iphone

I'm having an iphone. I would like to know that is there any way for installing Windows Live Messenger on iPhone. Any one knows how to install Windows Live Messenger on Iphone? Does any body knows about it? Kindly provide me the correct way for doing it. Thanks.

Re: How To Install Windows Live Messenger on Iphone

This program improves on its predecessor, MSN Messenger, with the ability to share folders and files locally with fellow users. You can get (pay for) an Apple e-mail, but Yahoo! and GMail let you check for mail automatically every 30mins with the Mail application. Windows Live Messenger also serves up the standard emoticons, multiplayer-only gaming, free PC-to-PC calling, mobile phone messaging, and video chatting in a full 640x480-pixel screen.

I was also looking for a way to use Live Messenger mobile where someone can send a message via Live Messenger to the iPhone. The BEST web IM is JiveTalk, works for MSN, AIM, Yahoo, etc. Right now, there is no application on the AppStore that will allow you to use Windows Live Messenger. Apollo has issues i think there is a fix for the host file in installer.app otherwise you will need to SSH into it and manually update the host file.

The only way right now is to use a web app such as Beejive that works pretty well and is completely free. Its Windows Live for mobiles, and you can use hotmail as well i think (haven't tried it yet)Whereas, MSN/Windows Live Messenger is the most popular messenger service in Canada , so a lot of people are already attached to the program, which is actually one of the stronger chat programs anyway.