Thread: Mobile Software to avoid / block unwanted received calls

Mobile Software to avoid / block unwanted received calls

I have a nokia e90 mobile phone which is a series 60 v3 symbian phone. I usually get many annoying calls from either for promotional offers or even for travelling purpose, so I was hoping that if anyone could suggest me a good software to block unwanted calls on my cell phone. I have searched everywhere for this kind of software but cannot get any good ones. So if anyone can help me out, it would be great.

re: Mobile Software to avoid / block unwanted Phone calls

There are many software to avoid such calls on a mobile phone, one for example is Handy Blacklist by Epocware. I have used it on my n91 mobile phone and it works great. This is a payed software and you can also try its demo version which will work for 14 days.

Download Handy Blacklist for mobile phone.

I was hoping that there should have been some inovation made onto our mobile phone that could block all unwanted calls from unknown people or for those who we hate the most. The mobile phone company which comes with this feature on our mobile phone by default will definitly benefit the most I think. However, there are many services which offer you call blocking system on your mobile phone which are obviously payed services, though still you receive many calls from tele callers. Therefore, an inbuilt software or technology embeded in our mobile phone will def. serve better if compared to "Do Not Disturb" services which I think would be preferable.

Alright, thanks for all the suggestions. I will try the blacklist software as suggested and I was also thinking if anybody can tell me any software to avoid mobile messages of tele callers or promotional offers. I think if call blocking software is available then there should exist a message blocking software for mobile phone as well. I have heard that we can block all text messages originating from the Internet by only asking our service provider to prevent all messages but no single software exist till yet, so does anyone know about it at all?