| || |
| || |
Join Date: May 2008
Re: Problem with Micromax Q3 pc suite
I dont think that there is any problem with Micromax Q3 pc suite or your phone. May you must have gone wrong somewhere. I have successfully connected this phone to my system. Follow the steps that are given below:
- Do, not directly connect your phone to the computer via data cable before installing the the USB driver. After you have installed it properly, you will get a message saying that " The USB driver has been succesfully installed in your system".
- After this, you have to connect the phone to the computer on which you will be able to see 3 options on your phone.
- MASS STORAGE
- COM PORT------------Select this option
- PIC BRIDGE
- At this time, a new hardware will be detected in your system. Now, click NEXT.
- Select the option installed the software automatically and click on NEXT. It will take some time for windows to install the modem to the com ports.
- If any other window appears in between the installation, you have to select the "continue anyway" tab.
- A message will appear that "Your modem has been successfully installed".
- The Micromax Q3 PC Suite does not have any file called as installer.exe.So, you need to copy the entire folder of the PC Suite to the C drive.
- Lastly, you have to run the file PC Suite.exe and go to the tab called settings and then from the drop-down box of COM, select the number for your modem on which it was installed and wait for some time.
- You will see that the STATUS BAR is showing connected which means that you have successfully connected your phone to the computer.