Thread: Samsung omnia i900 charging problem

Samsung omnia i900 charging problem

Hello friends i need help, This incident happen 2 days back. I have the Samsung omnia i900 mobile. When i charged my phone using the car charger and after some time i realized that the phone is very hot. The mobile is unable to retain its power. The phone starts itself as soon as the battery is inserted becomes very hot. Battery gets over after 2 minutes when charger is unplugged. Please help me in solving this problem.

Re: Samsung omnia i900 charging problem

So you are getting a problem in charging your cell phone.If your battery is getting hot when you charge the mobile phone. Then your battery is damaged. Do not use this battery with your mobile phone Because the phone can be damaged by this battery. Change your battery with the new battery because it is safe to use new battery with the mobile phone. Because it is unsafe to use damaged battery with the mobile phone.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

The possible reason for this problem other than the battery can be the Charger of the mobile phone. So it is better to check your charger with other samsung mobile phones. If charger is the problem then it is suggested that throw this charger and use the new charger. Because this charger overheats the battery and damaging your battery. Any incident can occur anytime during the charge of the phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If both are working fine ie Battery and the charger then this can be the problem of your mobile charging pin. It is taking more current than required to charge your mobile phone. That is why your cell phone battery is overheated in the short period of time. Go to the mobile repairing center and change your charging pin of the cell phone..