Thread: Can I connect any Micromax phone to the computer??

Can I connect any Micromax phone to the computer??

I am looking forward to buy a good phone which costs less and can give many features that others cannot provide in that cost. So, many of my friends suggested me to buy a good handset of micromax. But, I also want my phone to have the feature of connecting to the computer which in turn will be a help to access the internet via the computer with the help of mobile settings. So, the ultimate query is that whether I can connect any Micromax phone to the computer?? Anyone with knowledge about this feature, please reply.

Re: Can I connect any Micromax phone to the computer??

I haven't used Micromax, so I dont have the idea if you can I connect any Micromax phone to the computer. But, I have a knowledge that you can connect almost all phones available to the internet by connecting into the computer system via inserting the data cable of the phone into the USB port. You have to put the correct internet/GPRS settings of the service that you are using and the computer ultimately gets connected to the internet with the help of the phone.

To connect a Micromax phone to the computer or any phone to the computer, you need to have the PC Suite of the particular phone you are using.
    For example, you get a CD of NOKIA PC SUITE with any NOKIA phone that you purchase. It is very important of have this PC Suite to use the phone in place of a modem.
    I do not know whether Micromax phones provide PC Suites. Find it out, if it does then definitely you can connect it to the computer and in turn also to the internet.

You do not need any data cable to connect to the computer. Technology has come forward and has introduced BLUETOOTH as a faster means, and you can use this to connect your Micromax phone to the computer. All phones have bluetooth and I guess MICROMAX also has it. You only need to buy a device that enables you to establish a bluetooth connectivity on the computer, such devices are not that costly. A very big advantage in using this type of setup is that, rather than using a data cable, you will get a comparatively good speed.

i have new MAGICON MG-6230 Model ,can you give me GPRS setting for IDEA connection,i also want to load software and games.can any one help me.