Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 26-11-2009

Canon XSi camera battery problem

I'm having a problem with my Canon XSi camera. Now the problem is when i try to shoot pictures, after taking just few shots, the LCD screen would not turn on. One of my friend suggested me that it could be a battery problem. So, can any body tell me that how to resolve Canon XSi battery problem? Any one has any idea about it? Please help me out to resolve the above issue. Thanks.
Old 26-11-2009

Re: Canon XSi camera battery problem

Canon has announced the new EOS Rebel XSi, which is a 12.2 megapixel consumer level DSLR that packs a ton of ?pro? upgrades. Your camera doesn't need any special features for doing HDR, you just need to bracket your exposures manually, though it helps if your camera has an auto bracketing feature.
Old 26-11-2009

I prefer the two-display interface of the XT, and I have a feeling that the smaller megapixel count means you get less noise at higher ISOs. Make sure that the card is not the problem test it in the shop where you bought it on a different camera (preferably a XSI too) if it works in that body and not in yours , than you probably need either a firmware update or a repair.
Old 26-11-2009

I have had this problem happen to me several times before I sent it into Canon, and now once after getting the camera back. Many of the external changes are welcome, including the slightly taller grip and bigger LCD, but the real story, as is usually the case with Canon SLRs, is the improved sensor. As always before as soon as I released and re-inserted the battery then I was able to take pictures again.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,