Thread: ringtone problem with nokia 5130 mobile

ringtone problem with nokia 5130 mobile

Hello, i am using Nokia mobile phone. the model number of the cell phone is 5130 XPRESS MUSIC. And i am getting a problem in setting the ring tones. When i select some song as the ring tone on the phone, the error comes that "cannot be set as a ringing tone". What is the problem with the cell phone?Can anyone help me for this problem?

Re: ringtone problem with nokia 5130 mobile

Nokia 5130 Xpress Music cell phone is designed for the people who loves the music. This phone support almost all kinds of audio(songs) files and some video files. This mobile phone is enabled with the latest MP3 player of the Nokia which supports the many audio files. The music file that are supported by this cell phone are mp3 ,aac, eaac, eaac+, midi, wma, wmar, mxmf. And the video formats which are supported by this phone is mp4 and 3gp.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Nokia 5130 XPRESS MUSIC cell phone only supports above mentioned audio file formats. If you will try to set any other type of audio files which are not supported by this mobile phone then those audio files cannot be used as the ringtones. It is better that First you check the compatibility of the audio file with your mobile phone. If it is not supported by the phone then convert those files to format which are supported by your cell phone.

If the audio file format is supported by the mobile phone which you want to set as a ringtone then It is surely the problem of your mobile phone. May be the audio recognition support file is corrupted or it is the possibility that the file is deleted from the mobile phone. Or the other reason can be the hardware problem. Go to mobile repairing center and check the problem with your mobile phone. But before going to repairing center first try this, Bring the phone to the factory setting (default settings) from "RESTORE FACTORY SETTINGS".