Thread: WarCraft 3/StarCraft on the iPad?

WarCraft 3/StarCraft on the iPad?

I recently bought apple ipad and I want to play games over this ipad. I don't if it is possible to play WarCraft 3 or StarCraft on my apple ipad. I haven't tried to play these games on my ipad. If you have suggestions over WarCraft 3 or StarCraft for ipad, then please let me know that. Your any help would be greatly appreciable.

Re: WarCraft 3/StarCraft on the iPad?

With Warcraft III, Blizzard returns undoubtedly the source of his early exploits. With numerous innovations, a real depth of play, a campaign scripted that plays like a movie, a robust multiplayer mode and excellent durability and flawless Warcraft III needed without problems as the king of RTS. Those who micromanage and side RPG cull will be tempted to miss. However, it would miss something. A landmark achievement, simply.

I think StarCraftis the best game for your ipad. StarCraft equipped with a powerful 3D graphics engine, StarCraft is mainly a trip back round of confrontation between the Protoss, Terran, and Zerg. Each camp will deploy legions of units, both veterans, improved models and new types of fighters. An unparalleled online experience will be accessible via a new version of the famous service of Blizzard Entertainment, Battle.net.

The WarCraft 3 is playable with your apple ipad. This game itself is based on the strategy in real time. That is to say that the basic units used to gather resources (gold and wood), and these are the resources that make possible the construction of an army (from simple foot soldier in the mighty dragon) to kill the the opponent.

According to me WarCraft III is not perfect for your ipad, the graphics are pretty ugly, even for the time and the gameplay is ultimately quite limited by restrictions of units and resources. It is nevertheless a set of monumental richness, which has been innovative with its RPG elements, and still has currently one of the most active communities of RTS console.

I am playing StarCraft with ipad. Its 3D view, mind-blowing graphics, a solo good rhythm, especially a multi online as offline, which deposits, this game is still very popular today. It's four races, heroes, its playability, and quality for a single title. I am a fan since its release and yet I am still amazed by this game.

The WarCraft 3 designed with excellent balance in a game of strategy. WarCraft is a strategy game the most popular. It was the best selling game and won a Origins Award Best Strategy Computer Game of the year. Since its release, nine million copies of WarCraft and its extension. I hope this information will give you some idea about the WarCraft 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugsly View Post
    The WarCraft 3 is playable with your apple ipad. This game itself is based on the strategy in real time. That is to say that the basic units used to gather resources (gold and wood), and these are the resources that make possible the construction of an army (from simple foot soldier in the mighty dragon) to kill the the opponent.
    Where can you buy or download warcraft 3 for the iPad? Please respond