Thread: nvtt.dll

nvtt.dll

Hey Dude,

I have little issue regarding the dll file error which pop ups when i am playing a game that time a instant crash happens when starting the game executable on non SSE2 processor. nvtt.dll error come up with lots of other error so help me out with some knowledge about the same.

My query is what is nvtt.dll and for what purpose it is used.

Re: nvtt.dll

To resolve your issue first you have to download nvtt source, after downloading finished extract it. Go to the nvidia texture tool and open nvtt.sln in the visual studio. Now delete the SSE2 from preprocessor definitions which is in the project properties. There you will find Enable Enhanced Instruction Set delete it also. Make a setup of the build target to win32. After it is Build.

Now all you need to do is enjoy the new dll

NVTT.DLL has been found on the infected system and it blocks the interrogation by the security product. It hide himself from the user as well as the system processes using low level function. It creates the process on the disk as well as remove process on the same. It is first noticed in UKRAINE on 1st OCT, 2007 and in the UNITED STATES on 14th Aug 2008. It occupies the size of the disk 118,416 bytes, 118,784 bytes, 214,656 bytes which has been noticed yet.

Thanks

Hi,

SSE2 was released in the Intel Pentium 4. Willamette instructions is the another name given to it. These instructions matches with the SSE instructions in structure but flexibility in crunching numbers more then the SSE. The basic difference between both of them is that it deal with double-precision , floating-point values.

Thank you