Thread: game problem in Samsung S5230 Problem

game problem in Samsung S5230 Problem

Hi,
    I have a samsung s5230 which is 2 months old and when I tried to install some java game on my phone it states that invalid format or format not suported.Can any body know why this happened.I am not able to install any java application.Please help me.
    Thanks in advanced.

Re: game problem in Samsung S5230 Problem

I think you might be used wrong format for your mobile.
    As per my knowledge do following steps:
    Download game ->it nust be in .rar format ->extract rar file ->you will see mobile icon ->double click on that icon ->you will see folder of each game double click on it ->you will see 2 files JAR and JAD ->copy both files in your mobile's game folder ->connect your mobile to the computer ->transfer the game file and install the games one by one ->after installing go to Application ->games ->you can find game there.
    Now you can able to play game
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think you can use tk file explorer to update the contents in the game folder.Just try

following steps:
    connect your mobile to computer-> Run TkFileExplorer_2.2.exe ->Go to Settings menu - > go to COM.->Scroll down to port window ->you can get COMxx option ->slect it and press OK ->Go to File -> click on connect ->You can get the F480 File System Tree at TkFileExplorer bottom ->Go to ->Exe->Java->Games ->Create a New Folder ->At TkFileExplorer PC upper side select game JAD/JAR files and copy to s5233 created folder using drag&drop->Disconnect USB cable from computer -> now Dial *#6984125*# ->Go to Internals (Master Key: *#9072641*#) ->go to storage settings and select update Java DB.
    I think this will help you.

I also had the same problem then I found follwing method which works for me.I think

this will help you.

First get FTP LITE ->then upload to following wap site (davidpye.com/index.php?page=freewap) -> download it in your phone ->Connect mobile to your computer on mass storage mode -> Make a new folder with the Jar and Jad files -> unplug your mobile phone and open FTP LITE ->look for removable media MMC card and search for the game folder->Copy folder ->-Explore for File system ->Paste the game folder ->Exit -> dial * # 6984125 * #->open internals code * # 9072641 * ->open storage settings ->Then update java db->now Create AX Dat -> click on exit.
    Now you can able to play games.