Thread: My ipod won't charge

My ipod won't charge

Hi,
    I have 30gb ipod which works until last night. Today I connect my ipod to charger for charging .After 2 hours when I unplug it I found that my ipod has not charged.When I again connect for charging there is a little battery icon that appears but it doesn't charge.

Re: My ipod won't charge

There are number of reason that prevent your ipod from charging.Let's check one by one.
    1.First check whether your ipod frozen or not.Frozen ipod won't charge because in this situation it can't recognize any connection.Wait until all your ipod battery become empty.Then try to charged it.
    2.Your ipod may be not getting enough power supply. Try to connect to another USB port.
    If you still have problem then contact your apple service center.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

You first check whether you are able to charge your ipod through your computer.If you are able to charge with computer then there is problem in iPod Power Adapter.If there is problem in iPod Power Adapter then it may not able to supply power to ipod.Try another iPod Power Adapter if it is available.
    If you still have the same problem then there is some problem in ipod charger connection.In this case you have to repair that ipod.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Hi,
    I also had the same problem then I overcome this problem using following method .I think this will also help you.
    First turn on your ipod and then turn off it for few minutes.Now press MENU and CENTER button simultaneously until the apple sign comes on screen.Now turn on your ipod and check whether you are able to charge your ipod or not.If you still have the same problem then there is ipod charge connection issue.