Thread: bluetooth not working in i900?

mr_muskurahat Guest

bluetooth not working in i900?

friends,

i have samsung i900 and i can transfer data from my handset to another hand set but while receiving it other phone says bluetooth not found

can any one guide me how to solve this issue i have added other phone device correctly and it asks for the passcode also but while receiving data other handset gives error not found.

any help would be appriciated.

Re: bluetooth not working in i900?

I think you kept the Bluetooth visibility Hidden. because of that your device is not detected by another bluetooth enabled device. So change the Bluetooth Visibility setting to Always Visible so that anyone who has bluetooth will detect your device. Always turn off the bluetooth when it is not necessary.

You are able to transfer data but your mobile is not able to recognize your bluetooth device, this means that there might be some hardware problem. Just check it out whether you have enabled your bluetooth visibility or not. If not then make some changes in that "show your bluetooth visibility" for all through the bluetooth visibility setting. After you made this change, you will be able to see your device name on the other handset. In order to get detected your device, you should always keep your bluetooth visibility on.

You are having problem in i900 while transferring data from your handset to other through bluetooth. If your bluetooth is not hidden and you had change the setting of the bluetooth. Then also you are not able, then don't worry. I had also faced the same problem in my handset. It happens when you stop the sending process in the middle. To solve this problem you have to just switch off the bluetooth and switch off your handset. Then switch on your handset and bluetooth and your handset will be fine. After the use of bluetooth you should always switch off it.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

mr_muskurahat Guest

ok thanks i will try it .....