Thread: widgets gets Distorted in HTC sensation

widgets gets Distorted in HTC sensation

In my HTC sensation I use to install different widgets which are very useful for me. my HTC sensation was working perfectly but before some days I my mobile phone is behaving abnormally. Now whenever I see my widgets in my HTC phone at that time it looks distorted with pixilated lines. I don’t know what went wrong but this problem is really frustrating for me please help me to solve this issue as soon as possible.

Re: widgets gets Distorted in HTC sensation

You are facing this problem with any particular widgets or you are facing this issue with all the widgets also? If you are facing this problem with any particular widgets then I think there might be something wrong with the widgets which you are using in your HTC sensation and if you want to solve this then you have to remove that widget from your HTC sensation and after that check whether same problem is coming or not.

If you are facing this problem with other widgets then I think you have to first remove all the widgets from your HTC mobile and after that you have to restart your HTC sensation mobile and after that you have to install all the widgets HTC sensation mobile and after that check whether your widgets are not gets Distorted. I hope after doing that you will not have this problem in your mobile.

As you have mentioned in your above posy about reinstalling the widgets in my HTC sensation mobile and after reading that I have tried that trick and I have reinstalled all the widgets in my HTC sensation mobile and after doing that also problem was not solved. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by doing mobile reset but after doing the mobile reset also I am still getting the same problem. Now please tell me how to get rid f this issue. Any help will be appreciated

Well after resetting the HTC sensation also if you are facing the same problem then I think you have to try this solution in your HTC sensation. You can solve this problem by updating the mobile software in your HTC sensation and after that your problem will get solved easily. If your HTC sensation is under warranty then you can also visit the HTC service center and after that you have to ask for the software update for your mobile.

After looking at your post I have tried to solve the problem by updating the mobile software but I don’t know how to update the mobile software and then I have visited HTC service center and after visiting the service center I have asked about solution regarding my problem and after that they have solved my problem. Now all the thing in my mobile is working properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashesh View Post
    After looking at your post I have tried to solve the problem by updating the mobile software but I don’t know how to update the mobile software and then I have visited HTC service center and after visiting the service center I have asked about solution regarding my problem and after that they have solved my problem. Now all the thing in my mobile is working properly.
    Can you tell us how did they resolved the problem?
    I have the same problem with 3rd party apps and also with the stock apps like google search bar widget, tips widget

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by britzy View Post
    Can you tell us how did they resolved the problem?
    I have the same problem with 3rd party apps and also with the stock apps like google search bar widget, tips widget

Thanks
    Well, I also faced a similar kind of issue where this happend to me couple times while connecting via USB to my PC. What I did to fix this issue was to replace the widget and it seems to fix this issue. Not sure why it was happening but something to do with voltage maybe or perhaps the phone just didn't like my pc.