Thread: mobile Bluetooth detection error

mobile Bluetooth detection error

Hi friends i want to transfer my files from the laptop. But i think there is a problem in my phone. I am using Nokia N79 mobile phone. But the problem is that no one is able to detect my phone on bluetooth when it is switched Should i consult to cellphone repair shop? OR it is just the settings problem. Provide me the setting if it is the problem.

Re: mobile Bluetooth detection error

You are using Nokia N79 mobile phone. It is the Nokia's series 60 mobile phone. If the phone is not detected by the bluetooth of the laptop. This is the visibility problem of the bluetooth of your mobile phone. Check the bluetooth setting of your mobile phone. Select the visibility mode as "SHOW TO ALL". Turn of the bluetooth and start again. Now try to search again. Connect with the mobile device and start transferring the files.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

First of all check the bluetooth setting of the cell phone. Make the visibility setting as show to all. If then also it is not found by the laptops bluetooth then it is the possibility that the bluetooth of your device is not working properly. Switch of your cell phone and turn it on again. Try to search again the mobile bluetooth from the laptop by turning the bluetooth of the cell phone. If it does not work then there is problem in bluetooth hardware of your cell phone. Take it to the mobile repair center for treatment.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If your laptop is not detecting your mobile phones bluetooth then first check your mobile setting , if it is proper then check all the setting of your laptop. If then also it is not found by the laptop then try to find it with another bluetooth enabled laptop or the desktop. If the name of your phones bluetooth is found on the other laptop or the computer then your mobile phone is working properly. It is the problem of your laptop or the software which you are using for connecting the laptop and the mobile device. Reinstalling the driver or the software of bluetooth can fix this problem.