Thread: Fujifilm FinePix J28 camera drivers

Fujifilm FinePix J28 camera drivers

Hi,
    I had just recently seen a Fujifilm FinePix J28 digital camera on ebay. I am thinking to buy a new digital camera which offers upto 10 Mega pixel of zooming and a good image quality. This fits to my need. I need a technical specification on this. Second thing where can I get drivers and manual for this model number. I does not have the cd for the same. I urgently needs the camera drivers. Thanks in advance.

Re: Fujifilm FinePix J28 camera drivers

The scan quality is great for this camera device. The tool is dedicated to the professional photo and not mere consumers. But with the technology components are made smaller and smaller and this has led to market this equipment to high quality for the public use. You can edit the image, zoom in, enhance the colors is a snap. FUJIFILM This is handy, aesthetic, small size making it one of the best If you need a camera, video can answer your biggest requirements is what you need FUJIFILM. You can download the drivers from here

It is a nice and hand digital camera. Fujifilm has meet the consumer's requirement now. It is affordable and easy to use. The camera produces great images with the inbuilt latest technology. The new features in it are Scene Recognition. This works on two modes AUTO and Face Detection. It is very stylish with great finish. The camera gives you a 10 mega pixel zooming option which is more than enough. It also gives optical zoom upto 3x and a 2.7" LCD screen. I had attached the MAC drivers in this post.

The camera is quiet stylish and very thin is size. It is around 20m thin. As you know it gives out 10 MP of 3x optical zoom. There is a wide LCD on the bac with a very new panoramic shooting mode. The camera also gives out a new feature of Scene Recognition AUTO. The camera also has Face Detection technology and a picture stabilization mode. All in all the camera is a best choice for you.