Thread: unable to open gallery

unable to open gallery

I am using a nokia 6300 cell phone, but now a days i am facing some strange problem. I am unable to open my gallery, whenever i try to open open my gallery i get an error message 'not much memory'. But i have a 500 mb free space in my mobile, then also i am getting the same message again and again. I don't know what action should i take. Can anyone help me out of this problem. Thanks in advance!!

Re: unable to open gallery

You may get this kind of error if your phone memory is full. You just transfer all your data from your phone memory to your external memory card. After your data transfer, just check it out again, you will not get this error again. Or there may be some another reason, if you are applying a theme to the phone just make sure that it should not be more than your phone memory. So just check this minor things and your problem will get resolve.

There must be a font problem, so your are getting this message. First of all, just check whether, you have deactivated one of the fonts which is required to display the message or not? If so, then you will get this error. May be that font has been deactivated by some software. You need to ask the manufacturer for this problem, because its a software issue.

You need to check your card to some other mobile. If you are getting the same error there also, then there might be some problem with your card, may be your card is not showing you the same memory size that much is in use. If it is working fine there, then there must be some problem with your phone memory. Try to keep more space in your phone memory and transfer all your details from phone to card. Check it out.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"