Thread: What is peggle?

What is peggle?

Hi there,

I got a issue which is not that big as it looks like but still i am posting this query to increase my knowledge. i have heard about the peggle from one of my friend who is using the it, but he didn't given the proper specification about the same. Now i am curious to know about the same. Could you guys please make me know what is Peggle ?

Hoping the reply.........

Re: What is peggle?

Hey sheena,

Peggle is a game made by PopCap games which is developed by Sukhbir sidhu and Brian Rothstein. It is released in 2007 for MS Windows as well as Macintosh OS X.

Nowdays its also available with Windows mobile and the iphone. Lots of version was introduced after the success of this game. In the 2008, PopCap released a new version of the same known as Peggle Nights.

It is also available with XBOX, Ninetendo, and ipod.

Hope this will increase your knowledge
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Peggle is played on a Peggle board. The majority of the board is taken up by an array of pegs. At the top of the board is a Launcher, which you control. You aim the Launcher by moving the mouse cursor, and you fire it by clicking the left mouse button. Firing the Launcher shoots a Peggle ball that bounces around the board lighting up each peg it hits until falling off the bottom of the board. The lit pegs then disappear and you can take another shot.

You begin each level with ten balls. Light up the 25 orange pegs scattered randomly around the board to complete the level and achieve Extreme Fever.

To download the peggle you can visit the official site of PopCap
    Peggle Download

This is really a nice game and does not require a high configuration machine to play it the system requirement very low.

OS*: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
    Processor: 700MHz (minimum); 1+GHz (recommended)
    Memory (RAM): 256MB (minimum); 512+MB (recommended)
    Free Hard Drive Space: 50+MB
    DirectX Version: 8 (minimum); 9.0c+ (recommended)
    Sound: DirectX-compatible
    Video: DirectX-compatible; 16MB (minimum), 32+MB (recommended)
    Color Quality: 16-bit or 32-bit color mode (256 colors may not work)
    Controls: Keyboard and mouse
    Internet: Internet connection is required to register/unlock game trials - including those delivered via CD-ROM
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"