Thread: USB error in iPhone

USB error in iPhone

Hello,
    One month before I bought iPhone from branded store, after few days I found that it is faulty.So I replaced with another one .After getting new one I don't have any problem with it until last night,from that night when I tried to connect my computer it doesn't synchronize with itunes.I also tried to connect via a USB hub but I get same error .Can any one suggest me how to fix this problem.I have Compaq desktop computer running windows xp.

Re: USB error in iPhone

First check whether your USB is faulty or not.Just try to connect another USB port and also make sure that you have updated drivers for that.If you still have the problem then your USB cable may be faulty.Replace it with original one from where you bought this iphone.After replacing it ,If you still have the same problem then I suggest you re-install newest version of iTunes.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I advise you first check your USB connection is proper or not.If you don't find any problem then there is some problem in your iphone .I suggest you try to format your iphone in another PC.It is simple to format and restore.
    Just try following steps:
    Connect your iphone to another computer ->format your iphone normally like you format your pendrive ->then open itunes ->when you open itunes at right hand site you can find restore button->click on that restore button->now your iphone is restore with new version.
    Now you can able to synchronize your iphone in your computer.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Some times what happened that your iphone didn't get enough power supply to charge that's why you are not able to connect to your computer.Just check whether your USB connection.If you don't find any problem then your iphone may be faulty.Contact your apple customer service center regarding this problem.If they find any error in USB or in iphone they can replace it with another one.
    I think my suggestion will help you.