Thread: Best Video Converter for Ipod

Best Video Converter for Ipod

Hi,

I want to know what the best video converter in your guys opinion? Im looking for a program that can convert avi, mpeg, and other formats into ipod format. I want an program about converting .avi and other digital media on a PC (NOT ripping from a DVD) into iPod format. Also alternative itunes management software ?? So which one is the Best Video Converter for Ipod ???

Re: Best Video Converter for Ipod

I like to use Videora for most of the files in combination with VirtualDub (or VirtualDubMod) to solve problems in the source file (s). I also use QT Pro to merge files that I can not personally VD. Unfortunately, Apple iPod Video own conversion / export of software is highly inefficient, so they usually spend more time in press 2CD what is really needed.

Well I use a free trial Super iPod Video Converter and I am doing a test conversion of a mpeg file to mp4. Convert all your DVD collections to iPod and enjoy watching iPod movies, TVs, home videos.It converts AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, MKV, AVCHD, RM, MOV, ASF, 3GP, VOB to iPod movie and iPhone video.With the ability to convert multiple video formats to mp4 I think this one may end up to be a winner.

I've tried thousands converters, but for me, the better, and faster is Xilisoft iPod Video Converter. It converts most popular video formats such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MKV, MOV, RM, and VOB, or listen to MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV, WMA, MP2, AC3, RA, and APE audio files on your iPod. You use it and let me know. But only trial version is available for free, you need to purchase it, to use the full version.

HWelen Guest

ThumbsUp Re: Best Video Converter for Ipod

I always think iWisoft Free Video Converter is the best free video converter I've ever used.
    It helps me to convert any good videos for my ipod, psp and iPhone, and I like cropping videos and adding watermark with its editing functions. I really love it.
    Last edited by Amol; 14-12-2009 at 08:50 AM. Reason: External link removed