Thread: Contents Transcend T.Sonic 840 2GB not visible on system

Contents Transcend T.Sonic 840 2GB not visible on system

Hi. I have purchased a Transcend T.Sonic 840 2GB portable media player. Also I do own a computer system with the configuration of Intel pentium 4 3ghz processor installed with Windows xp service pack 2. The problem am facing is that I am not able to view the contents of my portable media player. I want to download some applications and songs to the player in order to use it to the full fledge but I am not able to. Please help. Thank you.

Re: Contents Transcend T.Sonic 840 2GB not visible on system

This can be an issue related to your portable media player. As you are not able to view the contents of the your media player in your system the possibility basically tends to be a corrupt file or folder in your player. A file or a system application file of your player may have gone corrupt due to which it is not functioning properly. Check out for your media player. Format it in order to make it function properly.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The system compatibility also refers to a problem which may lead to disfunctioning of your media player. Actually the problem does not tend to be of your player it might refer to your system. The problem actually is that your system is too old and the media player is actually a new one. The newly launched media player has some system configuration which it supports. Your system may not have the proper upgraded format due to which it is not supporting the device. Check the system compatibility of your media player.

Try connecting your device to other system. This may help you out and letting you know the actual problem or issue. If it does support on other system the reason might be well that your system is not compatible with the media player or the Usb port your are plugging it is actually not functioning. Try connecting it to the other port. You can connect the device to USB 2.0 port if it is available. It is because USB 2.0 has great potability and high data rate transfer. It may support it well.