Thread: Problem in finding themes on mobile phone

Problem in finding themes on mobile phone

I have a nokia 5800 Xpress music mobile phone. I want to know how i can install themes in the phone. I want to know where i can find the themes setting in my mobile phone. Which type of software installation files this phone supports? Does this mobile phone support .nth , .thm theme formats? Can i make my own themes in this mobile phone?
    Last edited by CAILYN; 22-11-2009 at 01:19 AM.

Re: Problem in finding themes on mobile phone

you are having the Nokia 5800 Xpress Music mobile phone. This is Nokia's first touch screen mobile phone using symbian operating system platform.
    This is Nokia's Series 60 version 5 mobile phone. The series s60 mobile phone of nokia supports only .sisx themes. This does not support any other extension of the themes. As you asked support for .nth and .thm themes files. This phone does not support these files. .nth files are supported by nokia s40 phones and .thm files are supported by the sony ericsson mobile phones.

If you are having problems in finding themes option or settings in your Nokia 5800 Xpress Music mobile phone then first you should find it in the user guide of the mobile phone.I you do not have time to read user guide then try this. Go to tools and select settings. In settings select display settings there you will find the option of themes. You can change or edit theme display settings from here.

You can find the themes settings in under tool section there you can see setting or display settings. But there is another method to access themes section of your mobile phone. Nokia has provided the preinstalled software for themes with the mobile. You will find it in the application section of the mobile phone. The name of the software is DIY themes. You can go to themes setting from this software. First start this software then select options and select go to themes from the options. You can also make your own themes by using this software.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's