Thread: Ipod sync error (-124)

Ipod sync error (-124)

Hi,

I have a problem that when I connect my ipod classic 80 gb to the computer recognizes it, even automatically opens my itunes, but the time to sync the ipod, I get that you cannot sync the ipod, error (-124), and then I get an alert from the computer where you can not locate the disc inserted in the removable disk F, and I disconnected my ipod and itunes but I keep reading and it still loaded, what may be the problem???

Re: Ipod sync error (-124)

What you can do is to enter the diagnostic mode (first restart the iPod by holding down the select button and menu button) and then once the iPod is restored quickly press the button and select the button above in the same time. The backlight turns on and the iPod logo should turn back. Then use the Next button to go to HD Scan, allow the implementation and subsequent analysis of the results of exploration .

Have you uninstalled iTunes and then reinstall it? This error can be caused by a problem with the digital signature of the Windows XP. you need to reregister several. Dll files mentioned below may resolve this problem. Before proceeding however, try to restore the iPod using the latest version of iTunes ..It must be the software then. I would say that you click 'Restore' to bring him back to their original state and see if it helps, then update your iPod again. You just have to update their software. Otherwise try restoring the ipod - How to backup and restore the iPhone

If you go to any of these messages indicates that the iPod has been corrupted and the iPod may be in an accident or maybe you're facing an accident iPod. There may be some reason for failure or corrupted due to any reason of hardware failure in the iPod cache files corrupt to harm or damage to the disk structure. To repair your iPod to save important data to the iPod and the iPod is fine to use iPod data recovery.