Thread: Iphone battery not charging, Is it defective ?

Iphone battery not charging, Is it defective ?

Hi,

I have a apple 3g iphone, The problem is that, from past few day's the battery of my iphone not charging, charging icon located in the task bar reading 97%, but when I click it says the battery is not loaded, I looked at my system profile in power and say yes to Connected but not to the load, does that mean. Even it becomes not while hot while charging ???

Re: Iphone battery not charging, Is it defective ?

If your iPhone is hot during use and not charging. This may happen when your camera application is active and the iPhone does not automatically turn off. It also happens when the iPhone on a hot day on the dashboard of your car to leave. Even on a sunny terrace, the iPhone be too hot, or if you have a GPS tracking application on pocket while running. The warmth of your body and the fact that the iPhone is constantly activated, may cause the iPhone to overheat.

An overheated iPhone from, cause the following issues: the iPhone will not recharge the battery life is very short, the mobile signal is very weak or the screen is dimmed. In severe cases may also pictured leaves a warning screen. The iPhone runs better at a temperature between 0 and 35 degrees Celsius. Mount your iPhone on, then a temperature between -20 and 45 degrees Celsius recommended.

The battery life seems very short. This is the battery life has shorter battery life. Short battery life can it have to do, all that you have enabled wireless devices: GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and 3G. I think try replacing the battery, to know whether its a battery problem or with your iphone.