Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to put iphone in sleep mode

Portable Devices

Old 21-11-2009

How to put iphone in sleep mode

Hi.

I have a iphone 3gs, I am having problem with sleep mode. My Sleep/Wake button is not working. The only way, I know is to turn OFF the iphone is to press both Home and ON/OFF buttons. Is there any such application. Anybody know how to turn On the auto sleep mode in iphone? Thank you.

Old 21-11-2009

Re: How to put iphone in sleep mode

If you want to go to sleep at night it is nice to have a look at an album or audiobook to listen. You can also start a playlist, but as the track list is long, you run the risk that the music just keeps on playing. You are halfway through the night awake because of noise or the battery is almost empty when your morning wake up. To do so, go to Settings->General->Auto-lock->Set the interval to Never.
Old 21-11-2009

If your sleep/Wake button is not working, then what you can do is, if necessary in order to receive emergency calls or messages, here's how to do it while using the least amount of battery power: Preferences, disable Wi-Fi, and in settings: General, turn off Bluetooth, and scenarios: Mail Auto-Check System Manual, and finally, click Settings: sounds, turn off vibration.
Old 21-11-2009

Here is a solution, to put iphone in sleep mode, application of the clock because the iPhone has a sleep timer. The Clock application of the iPhone has a convenient timer function, which ensures that with the iPhone can fall asleep without your battery drain. Remember to set a time, eg 30 minutes. Turn now to a nice music, then get some internet or relax. When the time is over, the music will stop automatically. Through the power button on top of the device you can now turn off the iPhone screen, so only a minimal amount of power used.
Old 12-12-2011

please tell me where is sleep mode butten? my phone is blank and I can not see any abs or buttens
Old 12-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by psd111@att.net View Post
my phone is blank and I can not see any abs or buttens
If am not wrong, you mean to day your iPhone is in Sleep Mode, hence its blank and now its not waking up, right ? If yes, you should check out these articles (with solution):
iPhone won't wake up from standby
IPhone 4 periodically won't wake up
iPhone 4 occasionally is not waking up.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,