Thread: MOTOROLA E8 cell phone messaging problem

MOTOROLA E8 cell phone messaging problem

I'm using Airtel network on my E8 Motorola cell phone. Now the problem is that 1/10th of my messages results in "MESSAGE SENDING FAILED" and only one results in "MESSAGE SENT". Can any one tell me that why i'm facing messaging problem on my MOTOROLA E8 cell phone? Any one knows about it? Kindly help me out to resolve the above issue. Thanks.

Re: MOTOROLA E8 cell phone messaging problem

It's not uncommon for the network providers to call occasionally, usually to promote new services or call plans, especially if they notice your account has been inactive for a period of time. Cell service is dependent upon towers, carrier and plan, and the phone model. It is all relevant to the building location, construction and everything that can disrupt the signal. As the calls are placed through various switchboards, they often are displayed as an "unknown" or "unavailable" number.

I did do a full phone factory reset. So far the text seems to be working. Its look there is some problem with the SIM or network, you have to check by verifying the same by sending the SMS on another network and same network.

It could be that the phone you're using has trouble connecting for a good reception. When you try to resend the message, try sending to 'failed only'. Another thing you might try, since you have it in your Drafts folder, is to open it and Edit it. Erase the content and then try to Delete it. I recommend exchanging the phone for a new one and test it before you leave the store.