Thread: Samsung star display problem??

Samsung star display problem??

Hi friends i am having a Samsung star s5233 mobile phone. The mobile phone is very good but i have only one problem. Some videos are opening in small size then the regular size. I want to know that why i cant see some videos in full screen mode? Is it the problem of the phone or it is the problem of the video? Please give me the setting if it is the fault of the video player. Please give me the answer.
    Last edited by Aloke; 21-11-2009 at 05:15 AM.

Re: Samsung star display problem??

The screen size of the samsung star mobile phone is bigger than the other regular mobile phones. So it is possible that the video will play in smaller size than the other phones. Although you may see the videos in full screen mode but the clarity of the video will not be proper. Check the setting of your mobile video player. Select the play mode as full screen. Now the video will be played in full screen mode.

Some of the videos are opening smaller by defaul in video player of the mobile phone. Some of the video files like .3gp have smaller screen size from other videos. So they are opened in smaller size as compare to the screen of the samsung star mobile. So, first increase the video screen size by converting them or you can convert them into other formats like .mp4 , .avi , .flv with larger screen ratio.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Make sure the video player setting of the mobile phone is set to the widescreen mode or 16:9 ratio. You can also install third party application to play videos . See if the zoom option is available in the video player. The another thing you can try is fit to screen option if available in option of video player. It is better to convert the video files in the format and screen size recommended for your mobile phone by the company.
    Last edited by Regina; 21-11-2009 at 06:01 AM.