Thread: Altec Lansing UHP336 Snugfit In-ear Earphone problem

Altec Lansing UHP336 Snugfit In-ear Earphone problem

Recently i had bought a new Altec Lansing UHP336 Snugfit In-ear Earphone for my iphone. Now the problem is that the sound quality i'm getting is absolutely terrible to hear. Perhaps there's something wrong with my new Altec Lansing UHP336 Snugfit In-ear Earphone. So, can any one tell me that how do i resolve my Altec Lansing UHP336 Snugfit In-ear Earphone problem? What i need to do to get rid of the above issue? Kindly help me out.

Re: Altec Lansing UHP336 Snugfit In-ear Earphone problem

Headphones are a cultural norm - no matter where you are, people utilizing them while exercising, commuting, studying or working. The SnugFit headphone that we have in our hands is the Altec Lansing UHP336 designed to proved noise-isolation and high-fidelity even at lower listening levels. I think the Nuforces beat the Lansings in bass quantity, as well.

The UHP336 features an in-ear design with your choice of silicon ear-tips or pads that conform to your ear for comfort and noise reduction. As for the UE SF3, there is a rebranded version - Altec Lansing UHP336 - that is much cheaper (at least in the states). I'm still not a fan of these for their insane sensitivity, size, and odd sound sig. Altec Lansing fitted the headphones with a precision vented Armature Driver for professional musician-grade sound quality.

The removable cables on the UE's are a huge plus because it is very unlikly that the drivers will fail. The problem is, their quality may be an afterthought. After all, device manufacturers are into devices, not headphones. The cable is detachable at the speaker end, so in case the wire is damaged, you can replace it without having to bother with new earphones.