Thread: Problem with Nokia 6233

Problem with Nokia 6233

Hi guys
    I have a problem with my Nokia 6233 mobile phone. It activates the headset mode, but there is not head set mode in the phone. I play radio in my phone without headset, but FM reception is very poor. I think that my phone is effected by some virus. What should I do now. In my enhancement settings I have there options available 1) Headset 2) Phone text 3) charger, but I do not know how to use them. May be the settings can solve the problem, but sorry I do not know what to do. Any help guys. Thanks in advance.

Re: Problem with Nokia 6233

Hi
    Do not even think of the virus, it not the virus effecting your phone. It's either the phones hardware or the software problem. You can try this, just go to the headset in setting and disable the option if it is available there. Or else you can try to restore your factory settings by dialing *#7780#. Change the settings will ask you for a security code, enter the five digit code. Even if does not solve the problem then update your phones firmware. And at last if you do not solve the problem the vist the Nokia Service Center. Hopping the one of the above will solve your problems.

Hi
    I think the above posted solutions should solve your problem. But be careful if you are going to use the factory setting. If you reset the factory settings, this will delete every change you have made in your phone. No worries, this will only delete the settings and not the contacts, messages or any other information or data on the card. So your data is safe. Hope you have solved your problem.

Hi
    Do you use the radio without head set always. because by my knowledge Nokia series40 can not start radio without headset. Not even with external trick or something like that. You said your FM reception is poor this is because your head set acts as an antenna fof the FM reception. Nokia series 40 is a java phone so it will not get infected by the viruses. If your problem is not solved do post back, we will solve it.