Thread: Password security for Iball 4gb pen drive

Password security for Iball 4gb pen drive

Hi. Well I have recently purchased an Iball 4 GB pen drive for my personal use. The thing is I want to know is there any application tool available in order to protect my files and folder or to say that I want to access permissibility in order to access to folders. Basically I want to set a password security type system on my pen drive. Is it possible? Please suggest. Thank you.

Re: Password security for Iball 4gb pen drive

Hello. Well I seriously do not know whether there is any application tool available in order to provide access permissibility to users. There are some software tool available through which you can secure your data by setting up password but does that work for your pen drive is quite a question. but I will suggest you to contact the manufacturer or search for the tool on its official site.

Well to tell you that I do not know for the software tool available for your pen drive. But there is a way through which you can protect your pen drives data contained in them by encrypting the files or folders. basically a program called Cryptainer is quite good for encrypting your files. It will help you to protect the files by your self encrypted format which could only be understood by you.

Hello. There is possibility that you can get the software or an application tool for securing or protecting your pen drive by setting up a password system. It can be done by contacting to your manufacturer. You can check out their official site where you can get the information for protecting your drive. Also there is an alternative that is encryption. All the best.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's