Thread: Font changed after updating firmware...How to set default?"

Font changed after updating firmware...How to set default?"

Hi, When I update my firmware of mobile to v31 I lost my default font. I want that to default, What to do now? I want my default font back as I don't like the new one which is set.

Re: Font changed after updating firmware...How to set default?"

Just check by making your mobile turn off. Again turn on. I think this will solve your problem. If it not solves your problem then just try to remove that update and chech whether it is setting your default font or not. As I think there would be possibility that it will solve your problem as if you are able to remove that firmware update that setting which have been changed would also be set to default one.

Hi, I think your font has been changed due to modification in the font setting. Have you check your font by moving to the font setting. I think you can change font to default one by going to e:\resource check if there is a font folder or not. If there is font folder then just delete it and reboot your phone. It may possible that you have custom fonts installed. First take a backup of your phone and do the changes.

You have not provided name of your mobile. Just provide it. Just do one thing to your mobile. Remove your mobiles memory card and reboot it. If you got the solution then ok. Else try to hard reset of your mobile and by using *#7370# .
    I think this will solve your problem if not then you have to go for any repairer who will solve your problem. Or first try to remove your update and then restart your mobile and take look on whether it is set to your default font or not.