Thread: Game files unsupported on Nokia 5310c

Game files unsupported on Nokia 5310c

Hi. I have a Nokia 5310c phone. The problem is that I am not able to install certain games on my phone as it shows unsupported file format. Some of the application files shows as a question mark icon. The games are of .jar files. I am not aware of what kind of file is it. But the thing is my friend is able to play those games as well. Please help. Thank you.

Re: Game files unsupported on Nokia 5310c

Hi. The problem basically stands as the file or application you are trying to install is not supported by the phone. Every particular phone has certain featured with certain limitations that it could access. You need to check the compatibility of your phones application support type files. As far as I know Nokia 5310c phone do not support software application. So check out.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

The problem could be of your phones firmware. your phone needs a firmware update. it is due to the same reason that your phone is unable to play certain files. You need to upgrade your firmware version for proper functioning of these files. Also one thing you can do that try to check out the extensions for the file that your phone would support on Nokias official website.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Hello. Well there could be a reason that your friend phone is able to play those games as his phone might have the feature supported to use those application with its extension. .jar files are supported but some of the advanced features file that is whose firmware is upgraded might not function. So check out for the same issue and then try accessing or installing the application.