Thread: Application issue with Nokia 5300

Application issue with Nokia 5300

Hi. Well I have a Nokia xpress 5300 phone. The problem associated with my phone is that I am not able to use the application Music player at a faster rate. Whenever I switch off my phone and restart it it takes a lot of time to start also when I try to open the music player it updates the library and then takes a long time to start. Please give me a proper solution for the query. Thank you.

Re: Application issue with Nokia 5300

HI. Well I have a solution for your problem. The thing is you need to empty update your firmware for your application. Check out the the latest firmware update for your phone on the Nokia's official website. As your firmware would have been outdated due to which it is not supporting the feature to the full fledge. There is possibility that this might work out for you. Good luck.

Hi. The problem you have been facing was the same with me. I had the same issue with my phone as well. This problem basically is due to the memory been completely occupied and no free space to access. the memory of your phone might be full by some temporary files downloaded or not moved. Empty your phone memory in order to get access to the application at a better speed.

Well hello. You need to free up space from both of your memory card as well as your phone memory. You can then get move on specific files or folders which are not much in use or rarely used to the memory card in order to free up space on your phone memory. If it does not work then format your phone memory as well your memory card. It may help you out. All the best.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's