Thread: BlackBerry Storm Screen Problem

BlackBerry Storm Screen Problem

From last few months i had been using BlackBerry Storm mobile phone. From last few days i had been facing some problem with my BlackBerry Storm mobile phone. I had a problem with the screen which I can only get rid of by taking the battery out. Can any one tell me that how to resolve BlackBerry Storm screen problem? Has anyone faced such problem before? Kindly help me out to get rid of the above issue. Thanks.

Re: BlackBerry Storm Screen Problem

Did you put something under the battery to make the screen work better? Seems that some of the BlackBerry Storm have problems with clicking the corners of the screen.

This happens to my phone if what's behind the battery is too big. I use paper and I had to take out some to make it work. try taking it all out and are what happens at reboot. There may be more since I don't have a list of what was there last night, but these are pretty significant. I tried pulling the battery and rebooting to no avail. Between this and my screen locking problems I'm getting close to returning this device and getting something without all these problems.

I think you should try to pulled the battery and the screen should work fine now. Sounds like the Storm is defective, but before you take it back to the store to troubleshoot, make sure you have downloaded all software updates. Only to be solved by taking the battery out for a few minutes. If this only occurred once in a while, ok.