Thread: Maximize battery life in Palm Pre phone

Maximize battery life in Palm Pre phone

I'm planning to buy out a new phone. I had checked various phone on the internet, but Palm Pre phone seems to be pretty one. Before going for Palm Pre phone, i would like to know that what is the maximum battery life in Palm Pre phone? As there should be a maximum battery life, that can help me to use my phone on regular basis. Any one knows about it? Let me know your views on the above issue. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Maximize battery life in Palm Pre phone

Although the Palm Pre delivers a healthy 5 hours of Talk Time under normal conditions, it appears that in some circumstances. The battery life is pretty good. I’ve not fully charged the cell phone and it still has not died. I have been charging for short term, playing a good bit- several hours actually- and letting it done. I’ll be testing the full extent of the battery tomorrow.

Palm Pre has a removable battery that clocks in at 1150mAh. There are a number of ways to reset the device without removing the battery and palm directly told me to inform this to everyone. The battery is just barely enough to get me through a full day of moderate use, but with anything more than that I find I need to top the battery off or replace it. However, if the battery was not able to be removed than one of the areas where palm "beats" the iphone was having a removable battery.

Battery life on the Pre definitely is a downfall but I will hold off my final impressions until the battery has a bunch of charges in it and conditions properly. There are undoubtedly things that Palm can and will do to further enhance the Pre battery performance but the fact is nonetheless that, as with many other devices, overall battery life ultimately depends on how you use your phone.