Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 17-11-2009

Palm Centro phone Problem

From last few months i had been using Palm Centro phone. t has been working wonderfully until today. Now, the problem is that just all of a sudden, my phone shuts off randomly. The worst part is that when I shuts off, it will come back on, but will not load past the Palm logo screen until I remove the battery and put it back in. Can any body tell me that why i'm having such problem on my Palm Centro phone? Any one knows about it? Please help me to resolve the above issue. Thanks.
Old 17-11-2009

Re: Palm Centro phone Problem

The Centro has a rounded, symmetrical design that works without being especially fussy or impressive. The cause of this issue is linked to the Sprint Mobile Email software ("client") and email synchronization issues that only occur when a customer's password is set incorrectly or the ISP email server is unavailable.
Old 17-11-2009

Cento battery will drain within 1-3 hours regardless of usage patterns because of to a continuous synchronization loop. To conserve battery you need to have the display dimmed and even when this is the case I am able to read the display without any problems. This unnecessarily keeps the device active and drains the battery until the application is removed. This problem does not occur when email synchronization successfully completes.
Old 17-11-2009

According to my best of knowledge, in order to resolve your above issue, you just need to do a hard reset on your Palm Centro phone. This will be the best thing to do on a brand new palm centro phone.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,