Thread: How to Use iPhone 3G for Conference Calls

How to Use iPhone 3G for Conference Calls

Recently i had bought a new iPhone 3G. As i'm using iphone for the first time, i don't know much about iPhone features. I would like to know that how to use iPhone 3G for conference calls? Any one knows about it? Kindly provide me the correct information for the above topic. Would be grateful to you if any one provides me the correct solution for the above topic. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to Use iPhone 3G for Conference Calls

A conference call is a telephone call in which the calling party wishes to have more than one called party listen in to the audio portion of the call. For that you need to first make a conference call on an iPhone by dialing the first number, then you need to click on the button on the iPhone that says "Add Call," dialing the next number, and then hitting the button that says "Merge Calls." Now you need to connect different phone calls for a conference call with help from the manager of a cell phone store in this free video on iPhones.

You can have a conference call with up to 5 different phone lines involved from your iPhone 3G. The process can be very confusing though, and anyone should benefit greatly from a few simple tips. Follow the below steps in order to use iPhone 3G for Conference Calls.
    • First off all you need to make your first call.
    • Then need to tap Add Call and call another line. The first call is put on hold while you are doing this. If you want, you can talk on the second line privately before merging the calls.
    • Afterwards, you need to tap Merge Calls to bring the current line into the conference with the other caller(s).
    • You need to perform steps 2 and 3 to add more calls to the conference.
    • If you have an incoming call that you would like to merge into the conference, tap Hold Call + Answer, then tap Merge Calls.

A conference call is a telephone call in which the calling party wishes to have more than one called party listen in to the audio portion of the call. Start a call, tap add call and then make another call while the 1st call is placed on hold, next tap merge calls and the calls are merged onto a single line, and then you can add extra calls up to a maximum of 5 callers. A conference call is a telephone call in which the calling party wishes to have more than one called party listen in to the audio portion of the call.